"Rape accusations ruin people’s lives!"
You know what else ruins people’s lives?
B e i n g r a p e d
|—||Nahilliam Truspear (via seelengekritzel)|
Have you ever loved someone?
Really loved someone? Seen them at their worst and best and thought “yes, you’re who I’ve been looking for”. Have you ever stayed up till morning, pacing your room and pulling out your hair. Because they aren’t okay. And nothing you say seems to make any difference.
Have you ever forgotten your sadness or emptiness, because they are your priority. Have you ever wished to runaway with them. To see the world and remind them why they are alive. Make them remember what happiness feels like.
Have you ever kissed someone when you know you shouldn’t have? But when they touched your skin it felt like fire. Have you ever felt that chest tightening, throat blocking, rib crushing fear that you will lose the one you love? Because I have.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago